"Laser Tattoo Removal Pen - Everything you need to know" PDF included with purchase. Also found here
Authentic Neatcell Picosecond Laser Pen for Acne/ Moles/ Spots/ Freckles/ Tattoos
The laser beam of the Laser Tattoo Remover Pen can effectively resolve melanin into fine particles, to promote skin metabolism and reduce melanin deposits. This Picosecond Laser tattoo remover Pen is one of the most popular beauty tools in 2019, widely used in personal skin care, salon & beauty centres. With it, you can not only save a lot of money but save a lot of time.
Laser Tattoo Remover Features:
Professional: Suitable for home, beauty salon and training centre use.
Efficient: The laser beam can effectively resolve melanin into fine particles, to promote skin metabolism and reduce melanin deposits.
Faster: Faster laser beam and more focused laser energy to clean and remove long-standing melanin problems.
Effective: A more powerful laser beam. cause no damage to skin tissues and clean more comprehensively.
Comprehensive: Reduce freckles and dark spots, refine skin from within.
Safe: Painless and no damage to skin tissues, safe to use.
Laser Tattoo Remover Pen
The Neatcell™ Laser Tattoo Remover Pen delivers energy so rapidly (in trillionths of a second) that tiny particles that makeup pigment and tattoo ink vibrate and shatter, without burning surrounding tissue. Even more impressively, The Picosecond Laser Pen's revolutionary technology is designed to harness the body’s natural healing processes to restore youthful skin in ways never before possible. Using proprietary Focus lens technology, The Picosecond Laser Pen effectively converts the laser energy into gentle pressure waves that activate Cell Signaling, the body’s natural communication processes and one of the most exciting medical discoveries in recent history.
How Long Will It Take?
To begin to see results we recommend 1-3 exposures per week, repeated for 4 weeks. This gives all pigments adequate time to begin denaturing and cause visible fading. This process is known as Photo-ablation.
Below: A 1-month commitment to the Laser Tattoo Removal Pen has almost completely removed Davids Neck Tattoo. With the traditional Q-Switch Technology, these results would have cost thousands, with extensive healing time and high risk of infection. This was accomplished by using the red light.
Continuous and repeated exposure to his tattoo caused the pigments to weaken and break apart, painlessly and gradually fading his tattoo.
The image below demonstrates the fading you can expect with each treatment of the Laser Tattoo Removal Pen.
What's the difference between the blue light and red light Laser Tattoo Remover Pen(s)?
- The power and effect of the blue light picosecond pen are stronger, it requires a more professional operation. It is recommended to wear goggles (goggles are included). You have to press the switch button when using the blue pen, while you don't have to for the red laser pen.
- The blue laser pen has 9 output modes, different output frequency, and wavelength. Note: level 9 is the lowest frequency for blue laser pen
- The red laser pen has 3 output modes, continuous output, Interval 1-3 seconds output, and Interval 5-7 seconds output.
- If you have a black coloured tattoo, its best to use the red picosecond laser pen. If it is a more colourful tattoo, its best to use the blue picosecond laser pen.
- The Red light picosecond pen is for personal home use, you can operate it by yourself. Its power and effect are smaller than the blue light.
- The Blue light picosecond pen is for beauty salon use or if someone can help you operate it.
- Both colours can remove moles, lentigo, black acne scars, tattoos, eyebrow tattoos, eyebrow microblading, and any other melanin.
Blue light picosecond
The blue light has nine power levels from 1 to 9. Please be aware, level one on the blue light is the strongest. By using the frequency button, you can toggle these levels. When you fire the laser, the blue light will fire in small increments until you let off the button.
Red light picosecond
The red light has three power levels: one, two, and three. By using the frequency button, you can toggle these levels. When you fire the laser, the red light will fire continuously until you let off the button.
How To Use Neatcell™ Laser Tattoo Remover Pen
- Plug in the power allows the device to power on, the digital screen will display when complete.
- Press the "Inten" and "Fre/Hz" button to select the intensity and frequency. We suggest to start the operation from the lowest intensity and frequency, then upgrade as needed. Note: level 9 is the lowest frequency for Blue laser pen.
- Wear protective glasses (included) Note: It is recommended to wear protective glasses with the blue laser due to the rapid flashing. Ear protection is optional due to loud beeping sounds.
- Put the hole of the pen towards the spot where you want to operate on. Note: for the blue laser pen we suggest that you DO NOT stay in the same location for more than 2 seconds...
- Cover the area with repair essence (included) after the operation. Repeat to use repair essence in the following days. Do not expose to the sun, otherwise, the skin will become sunburned and turn red.
- Repeat these steps every few days if needed
This demonstration shows the use of the blue light tattoo remover :
(Please remember that ONE (1) is the STRONGEST setting for the blue light)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will It Rebound After Laser Tattoo Remover Pen Therapy?
A: The pico laser pen uses a picosecond laser to break down the melanin particles at the bottom of the skin into powder, which is then metabolized by your body. However, it is necessary to protect your skin in the later stage, because melanin is active, and some factors such as ultraviolet radiation, staying up late, long-term skin water shortage, endocrine disorders may stimulate the black cells to secrete a large number of melanin particles. So in the later period, you should pay attention to strengthening sunscreen, do a good job of hydrating, pay attention to rest, then it will be well controlled.
Q: What're The Laser Tattoo Remover Pen Side Effects?
A: The treatment time is on the picosecond level, 1000 times faster than the traditional laser instrument. The treatment has finished before destroying the tissues around. The picosecond laser has a very strong blasting power for the melanin. Tiny particles can be easily metabolized and can shorten the number of treatments. Traditional laser instruments need 10 times, while the picoseconds only need 2 to 3 times, so the skin will not suffer from repeated stimulation and repair. The whole treatment process is very safe and efficient.
Q: Does Laser Tattoo Remover Pen Treatment Hurt?
A: There is a feeling of tingling heat during the treatment process. The more the pigment distribution is, the more obvious it is, but the speed will be very fast, it will end in 5-10 minutes, and the pain is completely acceptable.
Q: Does It Leave Scars On Your Face?
A: This is not the case, because the speed is at the picosecond level, so the time is really short. Besides, the picoseconds are specific for melanin, no affects to others. The pico laser can not even break a ballon, so it will not harm your skin.
1x picosecond laser tattoo remover pen
1x Charge Cable; 1x Safe Goggles; 1x Repair Sticker; 1x Picosecond Laser Pen User Manual (English)
1x "Laser Tattoo Removal- Everything you need to know" PDF
All of our Lasers are created, tested, and shipped from our certified warehouse.
- WARNING: DO NOT POINT PICO-LASER TO EYES, DOING SO COULD RESULT IN HARM.
- Use A Maximum Exposure Of 1-2 Seconds In Each Area.
- Wear The Included Safety Glasses During Operation.
- Read Instructions Carefully - Not For Use In Or Around Eyes